Spring has Sprung
Today is the spring equinox! What does this mean, exactly?
Well, according to TimeandDate.com:
The March equinox marks the moment the Sun crosses the celestial equator – the imaginary line in the sky above the Earth’s equator – from south to north and vice versa in September.
A great way to spend the start of spring? Get outside with your pet. Did you know that spending quality time with your pet improves the bond you share? It's true. Dogs are a great way to keep us active and on our feet.
Here is a list of some springTIME activities we love:
- Take your dog for a long walk.
- Go to the local park with your dog.
- Throw your dog's favorite ball - go long, buddy!
- Take time to smell the fresh flowers *sniff sniff*
- Enjoy some sunshine - don't forget sunscreen for your dog. #SafetyFirst
- Photograph your spring adventures and tag #NaturesSelect so we can see! You may just be featured ;)
- Visit a dog-friendly brunch spot in town. Check out this site to find pet-friendly locations near you.
- Hike your favorite outdoor trail together!
- Do some spring cleaning. Donate your dog's old blankets and toys to your local pet shelter.
- Be sure your dog is eating healthy by feeding him Nature's Select Pet Food.